I just got back from a summer course in England, studying at Oxford Brookes and while I was there, I really wanted to buy some sort of Beatles memorabilia but I couldn’t find anything! So I decided to make myself some when I got home. Tutorial below. Cheers!
What You Will Need:
- Four pillows
- Print out of stencil from artist Meredith Kresge
- Exacto Knife
- Acrylic paint or fabric paint (I used acrylic)
- Paint brushes
1. Size this picture to the size of your pillows and print. One Beatle at a time.
2. If you have multiple sheets, like me, tape them together
3. Using your knife, cut out the faces.
4. Tape the stencil onto your pillow and trace.
5. Paint within the lines!
6. When cutting out John’s stencil, create connectors to keep the shape.
7. Just do that for all of them and now you can cuddle with the Beatles!