DIY Aztec Inspired iPhone Case
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in forever! I’ve been super busy but I’m back now! I wanted a fun new iPhone case for the summer, so I made a colourful Aztec print! Instructions below!
What you will need:
- Assortment of permanent markers
- White iPhone case
- Ruler (not shown)
- Pencil (not shown)
1. Find a print you would like to replicate. I liked this one:
2. On the case draw the center lines in pencil as guidelines. Erase the lines, so that you can barely see them.
3. Start drawing! Be careful not to smudge!
4. Continue the design on the sides and the top of the case.
5. Once you’re done drawing, put it on your phone and amaze all your friends
This entry was posted in Aztec
. Bookmark the permalink