DIY Beer Bottle Christmas Tree
My roommates and I wanted to get into the holiday spirit but we had no money and a lottttt of empties! So we decided to make a tree out of beer bottles and it looks pretty awesome! Tutorial below!
What You Will Need:
- Enough beer bottles to make your tree. We used a total of 56 bottles to make 5 tiers.
- White or hot glue
- A Pencil/Pen
1. Rinse out all the bottles, you don’t want your tree to start smelling!
2. Put your bottles in piles of 1, 3, 7, 15 and 30.
3. Start gluing the bottles onto your base.
5. On a sheet of cardboard, put the next tier on, trace around and cut out the circle.
6. Glue the tops of the bottles.
7. Put the cardboard cutout on top and start gluing down the second tier.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7, for the next tiers.
9. Make a star! We made one with paper and a stick
10. Carefully add lights and you have a 100% recycled tree!!!
This entry was posted in Bottle
. Bookmark the permalink