I stumbled across this amazing recycled clock from Apartment Therapy and I just had to share it! I would love to make one but I can’t seem to find clock kit that is affordable (anyone know where I can find one?) Tutorial below!!
- About 24 sheets of junk mail (magazine sheets, grocery store ads, newspaper, etc just make sure they are all the same size
- Pen or pencil
- Clear tape
- A long yarn needle
- Embroidery floss
- two clear CDs (the kind that protect your CD 50 packs)
- Battery-operated clock mechanism with hands
1. To make a clock, you will need 24 tubes of rolled up paper. Use your pencil or pen, and roll up the sheet of paper around it.
3. Fold approximately one third of the tube towards the other end.
8. Take your battery-operated clock mechanism and place the rod that holds the hands into the starburst and clear CD holes.
Tutorial and all images were found here!!